Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year's Eve!  All the best in 2015 to you!  I only did one mani for New Year's and these are what I'll be wearing as I ring in the New Year tonight!


For the base, I wanted something with just a slight holo and my first thought was the LA Girl 3D Effects; I settled upon 3D Silver...which has way more holo than I anticipated making it hard to capture the stamping well!  But a good choice for New Year's eve, I think!


This is 4 coats, no topcoat (as I'm not  fan of VNL on me).


See the holo here best!

Stamped using black Konad special polish using Infinity 76 (ring), Handy n.5 (all the fireworks) and Sugar Bubbles SBS 09 (middle and thumb).


Infinity 76



Sugar Bubbles SBS 09


This is my right hand; slightly different and only two cots of base which actually was enough I think!


Top coated.


After the mani was finished, coated with OPI matte which realllyyyy killed the holo but you can see the stamping better. 


 Not for me so top coated again.


Have a wonderful New Year's!  I hope you are doing something much more exciting than my night, which is typing this post while watching tv!  I'm sure midnight will hit as it always does; me watching the countdown with the hubs snoring on the couch!  Have a fabulous night....and all the best in 2015!

Thanks for looking!

P.S:  9:17 pm and hubs is already snoring lol!


2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!