Friday, February 9, 2018

Purple Valentine Hearts!

Here's another Valentine's Day mani!  This didn't turn out quite as I had envisioned in my head (well, do they ever? lol).  Not that I don't mind it but it's not the best mani I've ever done by any means.  I think that if all the stamping had gradiented (is that a word?) like the middle, I would have liked it better, but alas, they never.  Not the worst mani I've ever did either but again, just had higher expectations of how I thought it was going to turn out. Anyway, here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Ever After Polish Burning Twilight, no top coat.  Such a gorgeous polish and just loving the flakies!  I cannot believe I haven't worn it until now!


Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Did a stamped gradient using Painted Polish Autumn Twilight 2.0, MdU 64 and MdU 1 using an image from Kelly Negri KN12 and unnamed accent.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Have a great weekend and thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!