Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Not Your Typical Valentine's Nails!

I have another Valentine's Day mani to share!  If you've checked out my blog before, you know that I try to do at least one mani that is a little outside the box for any specific holiday and this is my outside of the box Valentine's Day mani using non traditional colours!  I love how it turned out though!  Here's what I came up with!


I had recently received an order from Painted Polish and was just itching to wear them!  Started with a base of two coats of Painted Palish Cobra Clarity with accent of Painted Polish Stamped in Mustard.


Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using BM-XL201 (pinky and ring), ZZ03 (thumb) and Wistonia Wedding Bliss (middle) using FunkyFingers Dark Knight.


BundleMonster + ellendish BM-XL201



Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


I had coated a metal stud with Painted Polish Cobra Clarity and added it to accent.  I looks like it might have needed another coat as its not quite the same colour as the nails but it wasn't obvious IRL.


Stamped twice using other images from BM-XL201 and placed on ring; topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!