Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Polish 'M Falling In Love


If you scroll through my blog, you'll see that blue is one of my most worn colours.  This beauty was one of my favourite polishes from the September 2017 Polish Pickup Fall Foliage & Fun theme and I used it here not too long ago! Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Polish 'M Falling In Love.  


Did a stamped gradient using Mdu 1, 6 and 42 using an image from Lina Feeling Shapely! 08. 


Lina Feeling Shapely! 08.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!