Thursday, October 12, 2017

Digit-al Dozen Does Throwback - Day 3

I hope you have been enjoying these revisited mani's for Digit-al Dozen throwback week!  This is my day 3 mani based on a previous Digit-al Dozen mani done back in 2015!


Started with a gradient base of Picture Polish Sunflower, Autumn and Bordeaux.


Stamped using images from Creative Shop 38 (pinky), BM-S241 (ring), MoYou Mother Nature Collection-14 (index and middle), Infinity 146 (fence and crow on thumb) and UC Halloween 01 (tree on thumb), using MdU 2.


BM-S241


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


This mani is based on this mani I did before; this is the blog post!  One of the plates is the same, but it was changed up a bit, as well as used different polishes for the gradient!



Here's the other ladies day 3 mani's!



Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!