Monday, July 24, 2017

Layering Fun with Girly Bits Shift Happens!

I was so excited when I found out that Girly Bits was going to have some bottles of Shift Happens for sale at the Indie Expo Canada event back in June!   If I bought nothing else at the show, I had to come home with a bottle! I was lucky enough to snag one and it was one of my first polished that I used, I just haven't gotten around to sharing on the blog (have shared a few on IG).  This is Girly Bits Shift Happens over another fabulous polish that was available via the IEC VIP bag, Great Lakes Lacquer Love at Hyatt Regency!


Started with a base of two coats of two coats of Great Lakes Lacquer Love at Hyatt Regency, no top coat.


Added a coat of Girly Bits Shift Happens.



Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top before stamping.



Stamped with a couple of  images from FUN 23 using FunkyFingers Gesso.


FUN 23





Added a few dots using MdU 65 for some interest.


Top coated with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.



Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!