Thursday, July 6, 2017

Beyond The Nail Galaxy 2.0 Collection

As we are finally getting some beautiful, sunny weather here, I thought a bright and fun mani is in order! One of my purchases at Indie Expo Canada last month was Beyond The Nail Galaxy 2.0 collection; I picked up the very last full complete set as they were flying off the shelf!  I used all six polishes....and this is my very first vertical gradient (hopefully, that's what it's called!) which isn't perfect, but didn't turn out too badly! Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of one coat of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, then did vertical gradient using the entire Galaxy 2.0 collection;  Astral, Celestial, Stellar, Cosmic, Intergalactic, and Astronomical.  As an fyi, this gradient took a lot of sponging as the polishes are pretty sheer but worth the effort!


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using Lina Make Your Mark 03 using FunkyFingers Dark Knight.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


A final pix just cause I like how it looks!


Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!