Monday, June 19, 2017

Digit-al Dozen Does Paper; Day 3

I'm seriously behind in getting my posts up but do want to finish them, so this is my day 3 paper challenge mani....paper Chinese lanterns!


Started with a base of three thin coats of Native War Paints Sun Bathing on Lake Ontario, which is an Indie Expo Canada VIP LE.  This is the first time I've worn Native War Paints polish even though I do own a few others and I really it!  I liked the formula...its a little on the thinner side but I actually find it better for cleanup!  

Top coated with Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC.


I made stamper decals using images from Sugar Bubbles SB 043 using polish and acrylic paints.  Also did some double stamping on the index finger using another image on the plate.


Sugar Bubbles SB 043.



Added some dots to mimic cherry blossoms on a few of the fingers.


Topped with Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC to finish.


Decided to matte coat it which actually brought out the pink shimmer in the base a little bit more which was a nice addition, I think.


Here's the other ladies day 3 paper mani's!




Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!