Saturday, April 15, 2017

April the Giraffe Finally Gives Birth!!

I feel like the grandma who has been anxiously awaiting the birth of a grandchild with April, the giraffe, and her calf and the baby giraffe is finally here as it was born this morning!   It seems like forever that April was due to give birth but  I suppose that's how it goes; these things can't be rushed and nature will take its course when it's good and ready!  Here are my nails for the event! 


Started with a base of two coats of ILNP Cabin Fever, with accent of Moyra SP 17.  Yes, that's right; I used the stamping polish as a base polish!  I did this as I wanted the accent to match the stamping!


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using Moyra SP 17 using an image from UberChic UC-Out of Africa-01.


UberChic Out of Africa-01




Stamped the accent using an image from Infinity 52 with a blend of MdU 22 and Kiko 323.


Infinity 52.



Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!