Monday, January 9, 2017

Digit-al Dozen Does Decades; Day 1

It's Day 1 of Digit-al Dozen week; this month's theme is decades!  As yesterday was Elvis's birthday...as well as my dad's birthday.... and Elvis is my dad's favourite singer...... I thought it would be appropriate to do a 1950's Elvis themed mani!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, then topped it with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using Delaney Celebres 001  (index and middle), Dashica 014 (pinky), Delaney Musique 001 (thumb) and Marianne Nails n.133 using FunkyFingers Dark Knight.   


Delaney Celebres 001



Delaney Musique 001





Marianne Nails n.133


Dashica 014.


I was going to add colour dots or some extra stamps for filler but decided to keep it simple and in black and white to go with the era.  Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Here's the other ladies Day 1 decades mani's!




Thanks for looking!




8 comments:

  1. Love that you kept it black and white. It works so well for this mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice for a 50's inspired mani, amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So chic, and very rock and roll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun! An artist that will always be remembered for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh, these are so cool! Great choice keeping it black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like that you kept it black & white!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!