Saturday, December 24, 2016

Santa Claus is Coming To Town!!

The jolly guy in the red suit will soon be here!  This is the mani I did for Santa's arrival!


Started with a base KBShimmer Holly Back Girl, Essence The Green and the Grunge and Lippmann Run, Run Rudolph.  All are two coats except the crelly which is four.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


I had made stamper decals using Navidad 1 for Santa and the candy cane using acrylic paints; applied them. Stamped ring with an image from MJ XXX VIII using FunkyFingers Gesso, index wih EJB-03 using Moyra SP 15, and thumb with an image from Marianne Nails n.118 using Girly Bits Fire Engine Red..


Navidad 1.


Applied topcoat to most fingers.


Dotted berries on index using Girly Bits Fire Engine Red.


Added a few snowflakes from Sugar Bubbles SBS 08 for interest and filler.


Top coated with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.



Have a great Christmas Eve and thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!