Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Digital-Dozen Does 4; Day 5

Today is the last day of summer and I guess its appropriate that I'm sharing this mani today with the change of the seasons happening tomorrow!  But in my area, it's just a day on the calendar; we are still experiencing warm, sunny days!  Not as humid as most of the summer has been so quite nice and manageable but it will be nice to see the cooler days of fall....and of course, looking forward to seeing the changing of the colours of the leaves which is just starting to happen!  This is the four seasons for the final day of Digit-al Dozen does all things 4!


For the base, started with two coats of Kiara Sky Skies the Limit with accent of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.  I had had a long day at this point, so headed to bed.


In the morning, sponged on Kiara Sky Styletto (gray) and Kiara Sky Blue-ette Proof Vent (blue) and CND Green Scene (green) here and there.  My thought was the thumb would be all the seasons, the season of spring is just starting to be bright so blue on the index, summer is brighter and the grass is growing so you see blue and green on middle, fall is starting to get a little darker so you see blue and gray and winter, being the pinky, is dark and gray so only gray sponge on it.


Stamped using HK-06 (index and middle), LLC B (ring) and EDM07 on pinky using assortment of MdU stamping polishes.  (I have no idea why I stamped black on the pinky when I did brown on the rest lol!)


HK-06





Dabbed on a few colourful leaves on the ring finger.


To add to the seasons, added grass to the spring and summer nails (light green for spring and a darker green for summer ) as well as added some snow to the pinky using China Glaze There's Snow One Like You.  I had already added some dots for fallen leaves on the ring finger.


Stamped the seasons on the thumb using DRK Seasons plate using assortment of MdU polishes.


DRK Seasons










Finished it off with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Here's the other ladies Day 5 manis relating to all things 4 which was for the Digit-al Dozen's 4th Anniversary!


An InLinkz Link-up

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!