Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Colors by llarowe The New Nude

This vivid green is Colors by llarowe The New Nude!  I think about me and my nail journey when I think about the name "The New Nude" as it reminds me that what I considered fugly a few years ago is just green, or brown, or mustard or whatever colour happens to be on my nails as I've expanded my colour horizons so much over the last few years!  


Started with a base of two coats of Colors by llarowe The New Nude; shown with no top coat.  Cbl The New Nude was a Nailland exclusive.  I love the brightfulness of this green; perfect for a sunny day like today!


Topped with a coat of Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC.


Stamped using an image from Marianne Nails n.02 using FunkyFingers Guesso.  Instead of doing the full design on all nails, I wanted to isolate the large image for an accent; I attempted to use a clear stamper so I could center the image well but the image kept on drying before I could get the outlying images off so ended up using a regular stamper and hoped for the best for placement.  Surprisingly enough, the accent image was pretty good and centered so was happy about that!


Topped everything off with a coat of Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!