Friday, May 20, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas Does Music

Today's 40 Great Nail Art Ideas challenge is music; instead of doing something more traditional, I did a Snoop Dogg mani!  I feel like such a real rebel wearing this; so out of my comfort zone as I've never taken anything stronger than an aspirin and have never even tried smoking never mind illegal drugs but here's what I came up with!  (I hope no one gets the wrong idea if they see this on my nails as I even wore it to work today!)


Started with a base of two coats each of CND Bicycle Yellow and Pahlish Pistache, no top coat.


Added a coat of Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC.


Sponged Colors by llarowe Camo on the Pahlishes.


Added a coat of Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC.



The next steps took some time and I did some stamping while waiting for polishes to try so no real step by stamp but pretty self explanatory.  Taped off accent nails and did stripes using CND Poppyfield and CND Green Scene; stamped on the sponging using MdU 11, 8 and FUN red stamping polishes using MoYou Back to the 60's -01 and FUN clear jelly stamper for placement.



MoYou Back to the 60's-01





I had pulled this plate as thought I might use it but the image was a little too big; Bundle Monster BM07.


Topped with Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC.



The great thing about the jelly stamper is you can place the images on top of your base imperfections! Stamped ring finger using FunkyFingers Dark Knight using MoYou Roxy Collection-06 and same image from MoYou Back to the 60's-01 on the thumb.



Finished with a coat of Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC to finish.



Here's the other music mani's!


Thanks for looking; have a great (long if you are in Canada) weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!