Sunday, May 29, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas Does Hot Pink

Late again for the 40 Great Nail Art Ideas Does Hot Pink challenge; I had added prompt of skittles!


For the skittles, picked assortment of hot pink polishes, purposely trying to have a few different finishes for some interest.  Starting at thumb and going clockwise, polishes are Girly Bits Julia, Glam Polish Unforgettable Dream, Smitten/Dreamland Pool Noodle, Colors by llarowe Frenzy and Crazy Polish Lady Strawberry Swing.  All are two coats except Pool Noodle which is 3 and Frenzy which is 4.  I had forgotten that Frenzy is also a skin and nail stainer which might not have been too bad for it was also very thin and I did a newbie move and flooded my cuticles then had pink stained skin for the rest of my pix.


Topped everything off with a coat of Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC.



Stamped using assortment images from MoYou Tropical Collection 15 and 16 using Funky Fingers Gesso.



MoYou Tropical Collection-16 (with a sneak peak of my red polka dot jammies!)





MoYou Tropical Collection-15





Finished with a coat of Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC.



Even though I had on base coat, I still have a hot pink accent from Colors by llarowe Frenzy.  I've tried several known methods to in an attempt to remove the staining, but nothing has worked yet.



Here's the other ladies Hot Pink mani's with their various prompts!




Thanks for looking!


2 comments:

  1. Ooh anything hot pink is amazing by me, but not staining. I love your mani & your stamping was fab!
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all the hot pink flamingo manis! This is a great look!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!