Sunday, April 3, 2016

Rescue Beauty Lounge Abi

This mani is way out of my comfort zone as far as mani colours go but interesting enough, it matches one of my favourite sweaters!  


Started with a base of two coats of Rescue Beauty Lounge Abi.


Topped with Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC before stamping.


Stamped with an image from HK-09 using MoYou Gold Expressionism.  This stamping polish doesn't look like much right now, but man, does it ever come alive with top coat!


HK-09


My plate arrived bent; I messaged the seller on AE about a replacement because it affects that top image but it hasn't arrived yet.



Topped with Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC to finish.  Wowweeee!  Look at that sparkle in the stamping polish!  Love the extra umph in this stamping polish!


Hope you're having a fantastic weekend; thanks for looking!


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!