Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Digit-al Dozen Does Autumn; Day 3

It's Day 3 of autumn week; this is really dark to what I typically wear but didn't mind it for a change!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of L'Oreal Brownie Points with accent of two coats of Love, Angeline Amber Acapella; no top coat.


Topped L'Oreal Brownie Points with Girly Bits What a Rush QD Top Coat on all fingers except accent before stamping.

Stamped using CND Gold Chrome using an image from Chez Floral 002.  I wish I had a warmer gold for stamping; this is OK but a more golden one would have been better I think.  Any suggestions?


Added a couple studs to accent for interest.



Topped all with Girly Bits What a Rush QD TC.



I typically have to add top coat to the studs to help them adhere but liked the matte look better on that finger, so topped with OPI matte to finish.



Please check out the other ladies awesome Day 3 autumn nails!




Thanks for looking!

P.S.  If you are into these Love, Angeline microglitters, there's a few on sale right now here!

5 comments:

  1. The born pretty store gold stamping polish is that yellow gold and very metallic also Mundo de unas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this awesome fall mani! Cool idea! My favourite nails and facial artist in Ibiza can do such and even cuter things. Fantasy plus experience can work like a magic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa!! That glitter! Love love love love love!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!