Friday, August 14, 2015

Digital Dozen Does Food; Day 5

The Digit-al Dozen has a special feature for everyone today!  We've teamed up for the Digit-al Dozen Diner! And oh, what a feast it is at the local diner!  All of the ladies have created their own aspect of the menu; be sure to check out the smorgasbord of items using the inlinkz link below!


I'm sharing the diner and waitress; I envisioned an traditional 50's type of diner with the jukebox in the corner that serves up amazing comfort food!



Started with a base of two coats of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls. Using FunkyFingers Dark Knight, stamped on images from Chez 50's 003 (index and middle; it's one image spread over two fingers), Chez 50's 001 (ring) and MoYou Back to the 50's Collection-05 (thumb, pinky and words on ring).



Top coated with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.



MoYou Back to the 50's-05







Decided to highlight some areas of the nails; used the OPI yellow sheer tint; top coated to finish.



I didn't matte this one but think it would have added to the whole retro vibe!

Please be sure to check out the rest of the menu items following the inlinkz!  I know you are in for a tasty treat.....you'll have to loosen your pants for sure!!



Hopefully you've enjoyed Digit-al Dozen food week and had a chance to check out every one's amazing food and snacks!  I know it's my favourite week of the month!


3 comments:

  1. These are so beyond absolutely wicked amazing! I can't get over it, it's like a scene straight from Grease and I love love LOVE this mani!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look a lot! It really takes me to an old movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love how you think outside of the box!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!