Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Digit-al Dozen Does Neon; Day 2

Welcome to Day 2 of Digit-al Dozen week; the theme is neon!  I'm not sure how well these nails translate in pix but in real life, they were absolutely stunning (IMHO!) if I don't say so myself!  


Started with a base of one coats of Quo by Orly Rush.  There was enough coverage with one coat plus I knew I'd be sponging and stamping so there would be lots of polish base but the swatch may not be the prettiest!


Did gradient sponging using Quo by Orly Rush (darker purple) and Quo by Orly Hop Skip and Jump.


Shade


Top coated with KBShimmer prior to stamping.


Shade


Stamped using Funky Fingers Dark Knight using an image from MJ XLIV that I thought would showcase the base below.  Now that I'm looking at this pix, I wonder if the thumb image would look better the other way?  

Shade

MJ XLIV



Top coated with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Shade


Here's the other ladies fabulous Day 2 neon mani's!


An InLinkz Link-up

Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful gradient! I really love the colors and the pattern you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! These bright colors really pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy, did the gorgeousness of this look transfer! I love everything about it. Plus it's my favorite colors. I need that plate in my life like yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your gradient is just fabulous! And I always love seeing all of your stamping plates...your collection is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love the colors in your gradient! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gradient queen this week! I'm jealous of your plate collection/ And can't wait to see you use that adorable little bird next to the peacock feather image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are AMAZING, Is it wrong I want to lick them? Love love love the colours and the plate xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!