Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Colors by llarowe Young Turks

Continuing with blue posts in support of Autism Awareness month in April, this is probably my favourite blue holo; Colors by llarowe Young Turks.  I know if I ever did a top 20 list, Cbl Young Turks would make the list for sure!


Started with a base of two coats of Cbl Young Turks, no top coat. This is probably the most holo-riffic blue polish in my stash (well, either that, or I own one and haven't used it yet!)


Different lighting.  


Stamped using white Konad stamping polish using LilyAnna 03.


Top coated to finish.


I adore this polish so much; it is easily my favourite Colors by llarowe polish and one of the few polishes in recent memory that I have a back up. 

Thanks for looking!



2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!