Monday, March 23, 2015

Spring Arrived....Didn't It?

This past weekend, my area was under an extreme cold alert....again.  Plus, there were reports of flurries and a trace of snow when people woke up Sunday morning.  (I can't confirm this myself as I guess everything was melted by 10:30 am lol). Anyway, even though the alert is lifted now, it is still pretty chilly out there (not February cold, but cold enough!); I guess Mother Nature forgot that Spring arrived last week! But with the return of the colder temperatures, it's a good time to share another snowflake mani that I did this past winter!



Started with a base of two coats of Lilypad Lacquer Rebel at heart on all fingers except accent.  Accent is three coats of Contrary Polish Frozen with a coat of Glitter Gal Light as a Feather.  


Different ligthing; can see holo a bit better!


Stamped using white Konad special polish and Mundo de Unas #9 using Sugar Bubbles Special 02.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!