Monday, March 16, 2015

Glam Polish Break the Ice with Snowflakes

With the snow quickly melting in the above freezing temperatures lately (at least in my area...and I can't say warmer temperatures because it's still not THAT warm here), I think I had better get these snowflake nails posted before spring arrives, flowers are blooming and we are seeing our first robin!  I did these about five weeks ago when we were in the middle of a deep freeze with snowy conditions (aka, February).  


Started with two coats of Glam Polish Break the Ice.  This is part of the Glam Polish Fatal Attraction Trio and is exclusive to Hypnotic Polish.


This is one of my favourite Glam Polishes!  There's an assortment of glitters including the holographic that you can see twinkling through, as well as glass fleck that is more obvious in other pictures.  Such a pretty colour! There were no application or removal issues and clean up was a breeze (always important to me lol!)



Added KBShimmer Clearly on Top.




Stamped with Pet'la Plates Ho Ho Ho and Mistletoe using Mundo de Unas #1.



Pet'la Mistletoe




Pet'la Ho Ho Ho




Top coated with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.



With spring right around the corner, I'm going to have to check my archived posts to make sure I don't have any more winter related posts yet to schedule..or they'll be shared next winter.  Or maybe this summer, in the heat of a hot, humid July afternoon when we need a reminder of how unbearably cold this past winter was!

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Just the perfect combination for a gorgeous manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! That blue holo is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!