Tuesday, January 6, 2015

KBShimmer Bare Form, Big Tan on Campus and Run! It's The Coppers!

Man, it is cold outside! This reminds me of a cashmere scarf which might be appropriate due to our recent winter blast of snow and cold temperatures...and temperatures are to drop even further tomorrow....so I thought I'd share it now! 



Started with a base of KBShimmer Bare Form; two coats, no topcoats.





Sponged a holo gradient; well, not really a gradient as the light is in the middle and the darker holos are at both ends, not sure what it's called!  But added KBShimmer Big Tan on Campus at one end of Bare Form with a sponge.



To finish the look, sponged KBShimmer Run It's the Coppers on the other end.



Topped off with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.





Stamped using FUN black stamping polish using an image from Wistonia Call Me Golfer plate.



Can see the holo a little better here.



Wistonia Call Me Golfer




Finished with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.



I was late adding these KBShimmer holo's to my stash as I didn't buy them until they had been out for a while but have used them quite a few times since they arrived.  I love these neutral holo shades; they are so versatile!

Thanks for looking!


7 comments:

  1. Stunning! Love the colors you chose! Bare Form is gorgeous! Fabulous mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That gradient looks so beautiful and I love the stamping on top as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so pretty!! I love the base that you created with the different holos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks amazing! I love the stamped image over it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! I love the subtle gradient!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice. Greetings from Montreal.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!