Monday, January 26, 2015

Darling Diva Polish Landslide

Here is another one of those mani's that can be done quickly; a coat of holo and easy, full size stamping and voila, a mani change in no time at all!  Here's what I came up with!



Started with one coat (yes, you read it right!) of Darling Diva Landslide, no topcoat.


Different lighting; can see holo better!


Stamped using Mundo de Unas #54 with an image from BP-11.  This is one of those unforgiving images that have to be placed just so (which I try to avoid like the plague) but didn't do too bad of a line up job.  Not perfect, but not bad!  BUT, it doesn't help when the image you are stamping from isn't centered either.  I see this so often on image plates; does no one think of how these images are used or placed on the nail before they are manufactured?  It's one of my little stamping pet peeves!


Finished with KBShimmer Clearly on top.


BP-11


This is the plate I had initially wanted to use, an image from hehe005 but when I stamped my test hand, it just didn't see to be bold enough for the holo. 


See?  This is my right hand; much prefer the other!


Thanks for looking!


4 comments:

  1. Super bold and very well centered!Love it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing all these pictures definitely didn't do anything to keep me from wanting Landslide again! I definitely like the BP image more than the hehe image and your placement is really well centered. I love this mani so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That green is stunning but I adore how you've done the stamping on top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours and the stamping :-)
    The green is amazing.
    http://www.mariahoffbeck.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!