Monday, December 29, 2014

(Toronto Maple Leaf) Sweater Nails

In late November/early December, I went through a phase where I could not pick a plate or a polish for the life of me! I was overly frustrated with how long it was taking me to pick an image from a plate; it would take much longer than actually doing my nails.  So whenever I couldn't pick a plate or polish, I picked whatever polish happen to be nearest to me and went with sweater nails!  I believe I've already shared one or two of those sweater nails (and there are more to come); this is another one of them!


Started with a base of two coats of Lilypad Lacquer A Balt Out of the Blue.  This is no top coat.  



This pix you can see the holo sparkle a bit better but the polish isn't overly holographic.



Top coated with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.



Stamped using images from Marianne Nails n.53 using white Konad special polish.



Top coated to finish.



This might look a familiar if you drink a large coffee; Tim Horton's did all their cups in cool sweater designs!



These look just like the Toronto Maple Leaf colours which is why I dubbed the Toronto Maple Leaf sweater nails!

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. That base polish is perfect for the pattern! What wonderful stamping as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!
    http://fashionailsartsbyanna.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful!! I love that stamp and the polish is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!