Friday, October 31, 2014

Digit-al Dozen Does Spooky Days; Day 5

Happy Halloween!  Tonight is the night for all the ghosts and goblins to go trick or treating; I thought I'd do a Halloween mani along those lines for Day 5 of Digit-al Dozen Spooky Days; here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls (white), FingerPaints Black Expressionism (black) and Sally Hansen Insta-dri Pumpkin Queen (orange).  Added topcoat.  No pix as all colours have been shown before and this post is going to be picture heavy as it is!


Stamped using assortment of images from MoYou Landscape Collection-06 (thumb), Lilic's A09 (middle ghost), Infinity 35 (middle mummy), HD-H (pinky and pumpkin on ring), HD-C (trick or treat on ring) and HD-G (index).  Stamping polishes used were Konad black and Mundoe de Unas 11 and 28.


Added a few bats and the moon from BFF 07 and did some touch ups on ring finger of the stamping on the trick or treat words (the words blobbed more than I'd like; not sure if its from deep etching or the Mundo polish smearing).


MoYou Landscape Collection-06


Lilic's A09

Bunny Nails HD-G






Bunny Nails HD-C






Bunny Nails HD-H





Added a few dots for filler and colour interest.


Top coated to finish.  I had thought about doing a black jelly wash over the thumb to mimic night time but didn't want to wreck it; I might try it before I take it off just to see how it looks.  But for now, this is how it is on my nails when the trick or treaters visit!




Here's the other Spooky Day 5 mani's!  As usual, the mani's have been fantastic all week!

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. OMG all those plates!! how on earth do you choose lol. Really like what you focused on in this mani xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable and I think I may hate you for being able to have white look great on you! J/K

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! So many amazing images! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great...I love your pinky! And your stamping collection just AMAZES me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this so much!!! My favorite of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The mummy looks rather cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!