Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Put On a Happy Face!

Here's a mani I did a couple weeks ago; these bright and fun nails were just the boost I needed at the time to get me through a rough patch...I hope it brings a smile to your face too!



Started with a base of two coats of Glam Polish We Go Together, no topcoat.



Stamped using black FUN stamping polish using BM304 (index and middle), FUN 4 (ring) and Cheeky Jumbo Plate 4; Top of the Class (thumb and pinky).



BM304


Top coated with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.



Thanks for looking!



3 comments:

  1. YES! it made me smile :-D great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That BM plate is one of the reasons I bought the set, but the last time I tried it was way back when I got it, and when I didn't know how to stamp yet... I really need to pull it out again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this--put a smile on my face on this dark and rainy afternoon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!