Monday, May 26, 2014

Ellagee Ev'ryone Wishes for Silver and Gold

Here's something a little different than what I normally do. A look I really liked in theory, just didn't execute it that well!  I will try this out another time (New Year's Eve??) for sure and hopefully have better results, but maybe this might give someone some inspiration so I'm posting it anyway.  Here's what I came up with.



Started with a base of one coat My Vampire is Buff on thumb, middle and pinky and topped with one (maybe two) coats of Ellagee Ev'ryone Wishes for Silver and Gold.  Accent fingers are one coat each of OPI Love.Angel.Music.Baby and OPI This Gown Needs a Crown, no topcoat. (Really liking this look with no stamping!)


Stamped using Konad gold black pearl special polish using Apipila 01.



Here's were I messed it up...by adding too much topcoat on the pinky and it blobbed causing the stamping to smear.  It was a pretty pleasant surprise to see the golden shimmer in the stamping as it really popped when it was topcoated!



My test hand.



Love this!!!


Ev'ryone Wishes For Silver and Gold and other Ellagee products are available here!

Hope you had a fantastic weekend; thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!