Sunday, March 16, 2014

Smitten Shamrock Shake

Happy St. Patrick's Day Eve!  Don't forget to leave milk and cookies out for the Leprechaun's tonight! Here's another St. Patrick's Day mani!


For the base, used two coats of Smitten Polish Shamrock Shake, no topcoat.


How gorgeous is this? 


Stamped using XXL Big SdP 2 on index and ring fingers and MM04 on the rest using white Konad special polish.


I tried out a new squishy stamper and it didn't pick up the best so the stamping is all blotchy. I wanted to add  few dots as distraction against the stamping so added a few dots using OPI Love. Angel. Music. Baby and CND green.  I think in hindsight this was too much; I wish I had have left the index and ring finger dot free.



Topped with SV to finish.  I'm not sure if it noticeable in these pix, but the white stamping polish turned slightly green after top coated.  


I was able to snag Smitten Shamrock Shake and Claddagh during the release a few weeks ago (and am still ticked at myself for missing Mintmallow which was an oops polish that was sold in limited quantities....if you have you it and find it's not for you, please contact me!); however, they will be restocked via her Big Cartel shop in the future. Noelie is also releasing a new spring collex soon too!

Thanks for looking!


3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!