Friday, February 14, 2014

Digit-al Dozen Does Vintage; Day 4


I'm a little behind of the Digit-al Dozen Does Vintage mani's; this is Day 4...not sure yet if a Day 5 mani will be coming or not!



Started with a base of OPI My Vampire is Buff; one coat.  One coat wasn't the best coverage; I only did one because I knew I was sponging on top so it would cover the thin spots.  But in fairness to the polish, didn't take a pix lol.  After the base dried, sponged on top using CND Gold Chrome as I was going for a vintage vibe.  Holy smokes...love the look of this!  


Added assortment of flappers images using black Konad special polish.  All the images are from MoYou Back to the 20's-01 except the ring finger which is Handy 50.





MoYou Back to the 20's-01




Handy 50


The mani at this point is probably the most on theme to vintage but it was screaming boring to me....so decided to add a few rhinestones to jazz it up.





Topped with SV to finish.



Here's the other ladies Day 4 mani's!


Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

  1. I am in LOVE with this mani! When I was a kid I was obsessed with flappers, don't know why. My mom made me a costume one Halloween and I had a long gold bead necklace. I love love this mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love your design. I saw the plate from Moyou and thought, what can one make with such a plate? But you did a fantastic nailrt with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is so cute! Very interesting idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful and so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic images and I love the base! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love this!! Those rhinestones set the whole thing off!! I love that base! You are so amazing with challenge topics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So gorgeous! The rhinestones just make this mani that more amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!