Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Digit-al Dozen Does Red, Green and Gold; Day 3


Day 3 of the Digit-al Dozen challenge! I just realized that this is the third consecutive mani that I've posted where I've fished out glitters from KBShimmer Kringle all the Way.  At this rate, I'm going to have to order a replacement bottle just to have for mani's and use the one I have for glitter fishing! 



Started with a base of two coats of Smitten Polish Enchanted Forest with an accent of China Glaze Mingle with Kringle, no topcoat.  (Please excuse the little lump on the middle finger.  There was something in my base coat and in the interest of time, I didn't remove it, not realizing it would seem so obvious in the pix!)



Added a layer of KBShimmer Kringle all the Way on accent.  I must say, this is a perfect combination for the holiday season!  I have a note to do a full mani like this at some time over the holidays; perhaps New Year's Eve....



Added stamping using BM-SE1 using CND Gold Chrome as the stamping polish





Fished out a few glitters from KBShimmer Kringle All the Way to accent the stamping.





.Topped with SV to finish.





Have you been enjoying Red, Green and Gold week?  I've pretty much been sticking to holiday themed mani's so far but have been hugely impressed with the other ladies coming up with some creative mani's that aren't centered around the holidays!

Here's the other ladies Day 3 mani's!


Thanks for looking!  

11 comments:

  1. So beautiful! You should totally see if they can just give you some loose glitter! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just sent them an email offering to buy some; I hope I haven't offended them ...or they don't think I'm crazy lol!

      Delete
    2. Christy responded and said they only sell finished polishes. So glitter fishing it is for me!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! Using Kringle All The Way glitters like that is a great idea1 Can't beat the circle glitters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Your nails look super long with this mani - and I love that green!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an awesome mani!!! I love it. I really need to get that Kringle All the Way but I think df might have a fit if I order another polish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this mani! I also love how often you've fished glitters out this week. They really add to your manicures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous mani! You did a phenomenal job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!! And I LOOOOVE the gitter accent nail!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE that you embellish your stamped nails, looks so cool! And your accent glitter nail is so fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!