Monday, December 16, 2013

Christmas Eve Excitment


It's the last week for the Nail Polish Canada contest; this weeks theme is Holiday Memories.  While there are a whole lot of memories about the holidays that are dear to me, the most anticipated, as a kid and for my kids, is Santa coming on Christmas Eve.  I remember the excited feeling well when I was a child; and my kids were no different, being so excited on Christmas Eve with the anticipation that Santa was coming!  Well, if they have been good, that is!  They always put out milk and cookies for Santa (and a carrot for Rudolph!) then off to bed, fighting sleep so they could hear him coming down the chimney...of course, they are always sleeping when he arrives!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Duri Taming of the Shrew and OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, then topped with SV.


Added assortment of images; Big Sdp P (thumb), Chez Xmas 001 (index), Bunny HD-F (middle), FUN 6 (ring) and Fauxnad K (pinky) using black and white Konad special polishes.


Added a few accent images from Chez Xmas 001 using white and red Konad polishes.


Topped with SV to finish.



Here's a look at Bunny Nails HD-F.






Here's the entries for the Nail Polish Canada; please vote for your favourite if you are so inclined!

Hope you had a great weekend; thanks for looking!

7 comments:

  1. I love the one with santa in his sleigh on your index finger! And the milk and cookies too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!
    I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That mani is too cute. I love the cookies and milk!!! That is the cutest thing. I love that plate, so festive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Love those tiny Oreos, haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, but that cookies and milk has got to be my favorite. It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is way better than my entry and I now need the Bunny Nails HD-F plate in my life. I don't usually love "themed" plates BUT Christmas is the exception!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!