Friday, November 29, 2013

Black Friday! Let the Madness Begin!


If you're a shopper, today's the day you'll shop til you drop or click til you break the mouse (no wait, that's Cyber Monday, right?)  There's all kinds of Black Friday deals available; if you are looking for indie polishes, as I tweeted a week or so ago, Refined & Polished has a pretty comprehensive list of Black Friday sales for indie polishes here. The radio this week has been crazy announcing Black Friday sales here in Canada, too......I've also heard Tangerine Saturday and a variety of other colours with days of the week....what's up with that?  Anyway, I thought I'd do a Black Friday shopping mani to get you in the mood if you will be doing some online or in person shopping over the next few days!  

Started with a base of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls and FingerPaints Black Expressionism (no pix as have shown both many times before).  

Added assortment of images using variety of plates; MoYou Tourist Collection-06 (thumb), CH54 (index), Dash 7 (cart on middle), GA13 (computer on middle), and CH55 (sale on ring and $ on pinky).  Used Konad black special polish and Mundo de Unas stamping colours.

A look at the plates.

MoYou Tourist Collection-06


































CH54


































CH55


GA13


Dash 7


Added a few random images to the middle finger to accent.



Mani still looked like it was missing something, so added a few random dots using same Mundo de Unas polishes.



Topped with SV to finish.  .



For some reason, I had a terribly hard time on the cleanup from the Mundo de Unas polishes as you may be able to see on some of the pix above. Not sure why; I've never had a problem before.  Took a couple pix the next day and it was much better.



Thanks for looking!  Good luck with your Black Friday shopping if you are doing any!


6 comments:

  1. WOW these are amazing :) I wish we had black fridays in EU :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooove this mani!! So perfect for shopaholics like me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encantan!!! super bonitas!!!
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha wow these are excellent! I think the dots really add to it, like you said I think it might have looked a little bare without :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the manicure. I didn't necessarily go black friday shopping, but I did get some in today and scored some deals on my Christmas gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute mani!! I love how much detail you put into your manis!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!