Wednesday, October 2, 2013

An Un-Girly Mani


This weeks FB Adventures In Stamping Sunday posting challenge was an un-girly mani.  This is what I came up with!


I had picked up a bunch of Essie polishes that were in the clearance bin at the local Shoppers Drug Mart for $2 the day before and decided to use one of them for the base; this is two coats of Essie Where's My Chauffeur, no topcoat. 


Added Catrice Forest Floor by sponging.


Stamped images from Apipila P.12 (index) and Adventures in Stamping A by Apipila plate (middle, ring and thumb) using black Konad special and Catrice Forest Floor for leaves on middle and grass at the hooves of the grazing horse).  I double stamped the fence boards at the base of the tree as I didn't do a great job putting it at the tips!


To finish the scene, added clouds and sun from Apipila Kids A using white and yellow Konad special polish.


Here's a closer look at the plates used.

Adventures in Stamping by Apipila (how cool is it that the FB group has their own plate!)


Apipila P.12


Apipila Kids A


Topped with SV to finish.


 Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!