Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Previewing Big SdP Z

My order of the newly released Dashica plates arrived not too long ago; this is the first mani that I came up with using one of them, Big SdP Z.


After doing my regular base routine which also included two coats of NPB Glitter A-Peel (as I knew I'd be layering with glitter) started with two coats of Essie Bermuda Shorts.  This pix isn't accurate in colour; it is much brighter than shown here.  I've never used Bermuda Shorts before; I was surprised it dries matte...for some reason, I was expecting it to be a vibrant jelly!  No worries, thought, as I knew I was layering on top of it.


Added a coat of Emily de Molly Super Vixen; then layer of tc.  The pix is more accurate of the base of Bermuda Shorts as the glitter added is in a clear base; this was super bright....aka my kinda nails!



Stamped using white Konad special polish using Big SdP Z.


A few pix of Big SdP Z.

Love that this plate has so many inverted plate images like those squiggly lines; makes for some interesting mani's with accent nails!




The circled image is the one I used for this mani.  The image is a great size; I was able to place a portion of the design on each nail a little differently so each nail was unique which I did intentionally for a little interest.  On the ring finger, I even turned the design sideways and it still fit on my nail....lots of options which designs this large!


To finish the mani, topped with QD TC; used HongKong Girl this time.


When it came time to remove the mani, just peeled the nails off with an orange stick as I've shown before as I had used NPB Glitter A-Peel.


Dashica Beauty Shop products are available here.   

Thanks for looking!


5 comments:

  1. I think these look great! I need to try stamping, as have some plates etc laying around. Need courage! And time.... I love the glitter underneath and the design is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous!!! The glitter makes it really special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I love the bright pretty glittery gorgeousness. I need to stamp over a glitter. I don't know why but I always shy away from stamping over glitter. I must try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Totally jealous of your clean, crisp stamping.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!