Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Vampy Crow

This is a post I've had in drafts for a while; I had picked up the Barielle VintageWines collex from Winners in the fall.  One of the colours that caught my eye was Remember Me, even though typically I'm not into these dark, vampy colours.  This is what I came up with!


Started with a base of three coats of Barielle Remember Me.  Two coats probably would have been good IRL or if I wasn't taking pix to share.


Added a coat of CrowsToes Morticia.  Topped with SV.


As there were several layers of polishes, base coats and topcoats here (7 at least), I waited about half an hour before stamping to make sure it was good and dry. 


Stamped using Big SdP R using Barry M gold foil.


Topped with SV.


This was one of those mani's that was way more cooler IRL than the pix depicts; I just wasn't able to capture it that well! 

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!