Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Digit-al Dozen, Love and Heartbreak; Day 3

Here's yet another Valentine's Day themed mani I came up!  Is anyone tired of them yet?  I don't even think I'll get all the V-Day mani's I've done so far posted before Valentine's.....this one's kinda lovey-dovey....

 photo DSC06552_zps12d0bd42.jpg

Started with a base of two coats of OPI Bride's Bouquet and OPI Red My Fortune Cookie; topped with SV.

 photo DSC06544_zpsa22766bd.jpg

Stamped using MM03 (Be Mine wording), SdP 60 (couple on ring), SdP 78 (balloons on thumb), SdP 85 (pattern on pinky) and Big SdP L (images on index and middle fingers) using black, red and white Konad special polishes. I wasn't entirely happy with the way that the index finger stamped so I hand painted it in but didn't do that great of a job unfortunately. Added a few accent hearts here and there as well.

 photo DSC06545_zps2e33e493.jpg

Topped with SV.

 photo DSC06554_zpsa1ed030a.jpg

On a side note and totally unrelated to Valentine's, I believe the stamped couple here are the couple from Twilight...Edward and Bella...I have the series of books and movies but have never read or watched them...I don't want to watch the movies until I read the books simply because I like to read a book before watching any movie or anything because I find that a lot in the movies get missed or interpreted differently  then the book, but hey, that's just me.....anyway, just haven't gotten around to it yet...some day!






Thanks for looking!



7 comments:

  1. So romantic!
    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you even remember what images you have when it comes time to use them? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't remember; when I was ready to do Valentine's Day mani's, I looked through my stash of plates and picked out those that were V-Day related. When it came time to do a mani, I sorted through those ones and picked a few for that mani. I really was amazed how mani plates there are that could be used versus back in the beginning if stamping when options were so limited. I did what I thought was a lot of V-Day manis and only used a fraction of the plates that I had picked out.

      Delete
  3. That silhouette stamp is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! And perfect stamping as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Know what I do? I leave the plates out on my desk until I've typed up the post for it-otherwise I never remember and have to hunt thru 400 plates! Il ove that image on your middle finger-I have that plate and don't remember that design! Will need to pull that out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!