Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Digit-al Dozen-Festiveness; Day 3

Am I the only one that thinks Festivus when I see Festiveness?  I type it every time I type Festivus  Festiveness.  Too much Seinfield back in the day, I suppose....anyhoo, this is my mani for Day 3 of the challenge (my second mani as I missed first day!)

NewImage-9-2

I was trying to come up with something a little different just to mix it up instead of the more typical greens, reds, whites and blues that are more seasonal right now! 

Started with a base of two coats of China Glaze Let's Do It In 3-D, no topcoat.  It dried fairly fast and after about 5 minutes, I was able to do the stamping.

DSC05834-2

Stamped with black Konad special polish using an assortment of images (BM222, large g-men on thumb; Nailways0002, small g-men on thumb as well as pinky; OMG XL, ring finger g-man; HD08-middle finger g-man; and AT01 on index). 

DSC05846-2

Added a few randomly placed stars from T37 using red Konad special polish.

DSC05850-2

Topped with Sally Hansen quick dry.

DSC05854-2

When I was out and about this morning doing some Christmas shopping, the sun came out so I snapped a few pix (when I was parked, of course!). 

NewImage-11-2

I urge you to check out the other Digit-al Dozen bloggers are are participating in Day 3 of Festivus Festiveness! Another day of awesomeness!!

NewImage-5-2

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!