Monday, July 9, 2012

Layering with Max Factor Fantasy Fire

I was lucky enough to swap for Max Factor Fantasy Fire a while ago.  But I'm late to the party as usual because even though I've had it for quite some time...I'm just getting around to swatching it now....here's what I came up with.


Started with a base of three coats of Bourjous Bleu Violet. 

Added one coat of Max Factor Fantasy Fire.  Thank goodness one coat is all that's needed for some cool topcoat interest...because if I needed to do two or three, the bottle would be gone in no time as it so small!


Another pix...just because I can never pick one sometimes!


Stamped using white Konad special polish using XL 33 then topped with SV.  I thought I'd have two issues with this mani...one, I thought the white Konad stamping polish would change colour as sometimes happens when topped with SV; in fact, had it happen not too long ago...but it was fine.  I also thought I'd have Smurf nails with this blue polish...but I didn't either so was happy on both accounts!!


XL 33 is available at MyOnlineShop as well as Fab Ur Nails.  (For MyOnline Shop, go to the tab that says About and ordering information is there.)  While this is the first mani I've posted using the plate, I've done a few now and all the images I've tried so far stamp well. 

 
Hope you had a fantastic weekend.  Thanks for looking!


17 comments:

  1. Max Factor just makes that blue look so deep. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantasy Fire is definitely one of my favourite polishes. I love what you've done with it here. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the FF layering! And that stamp design is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!
    gorgeous!
    I really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the combo of color and stamp, looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this combo & I love that you're always trying to keep everyone in the loop with the newest stamping plates! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, I am new around your blog, and I TOTALLY LOVE IT :D
    XX
    http://abudhabifood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow the nail design is so pretty :)I also want to take the opportunity to invite you to check out My Barry M giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can you do an updated post on your nail art stamping plates and where we can get them at?So it's conveniently all in one post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I still haven't used my Fantasy Fire--I'm sort of afraid to use it up, which is silly, since I'm not enjoying it much in the bottle hidden away in a Helmer.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always shy away from stamping over unicorn pee, but I actually really like this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's gorgeous with and without the stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous! I just love that Fantasy Fire!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!