Saturday, June 11, 2011

Zoya Maya

I picked up Zoya Maya a couple weeks ago at Trade Secrets. The one in my area has limited selection with a million pale pinks, so it was nice to visit a location with a little selection. IRL, this is a pinkish coral colour, but it photo'd more on the orange-ish/coral side. Nice and summery nonetheless, so it was my last mani.



After two coats, stamped fauxnad IP SdP D-09 using Konad black special polish. Then used dotting polish pen thingy to add a couple of dots. Here's what it looked like.



Here's mani in progress; Zoya Maya two coats.



Stamping in progress; this is before topcoat.



Here's the pen I used. I have a bunch of these and love them!



I hope you are having a great weekend! Please take a chance to check out my giveaway here...it ends June 19th!

Thx for looking!

11 comments:

  1. These are adorable!!! I love the yellow and pink together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The base colour itself is really nice, but I also love the complete manicure with stamping :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks great with the yellow dots! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're really nice and those yellow dots finish off the manicure perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks so perfectly done! Honestly, when I just saw the pics I thought it was nail stickers that you've used :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The base colour is so pretty! I am definitely adding Maya to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really , really like this hunny!

    It looks incredible as always - I really like the yellow dot =)

    /Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really lovely, I love how all the colors work well together, the black on the coral is so striking! I agree the yellow dots in the flowers really make it pop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woow!! This is soooooo beautiful~!!! I want this design so baaad;p

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!