Wednesday, March 30, 2011

New Plates and Old Polish!

Some of the old Sally Hansen Prisms are fantastic...I picked up a few of them last summer when the Bargain Shop was selling them in plastic pouches and have spotted some in bargain bins at flea markets and the like. **Always check out the bins or makeup sales at flea markets as you never know what you may find there! ** Here's two coats of Ruby Emerald over one coat of Illamasqua Boosh...a glorious one coat wonder!
I took a few pix in different lighting...
Here's another one...
Now, onto the new plates! Some of you may know that a fellow blogger, Shirley over at Shirley's Beauty-Nails** designed her own line of image plates. I'm always on the lookout for new image plates and she has some really great and unique designs, so as soon as I had a few extra dollars, I ordered 28 of the available ones. Here's my first time using them over my mani using Orly Luxe using plate SdP B-13.
My fingers were stamped this morning which was day three of this polish, so thats why its not as nice and shiny as the above pix! The pix above is in direct sunlight; the pix below is in the shade so the stamp design shows a little better.
And I stumbled across a source for Anna Sui polishes a week or so ago...of course had to pick up a few and thought it would be a great time to give them a try. The sparkly thumb is Anna Sui #81. Love these rose scented polishes...but not loving the brush so much...I guess its a small price to pay for the gloriousness!
Anna Sui is available at select Shoppers Drug Marts (in my area anyway). The one I visited had about 15ish different colours to chose...unfortunately the one I'm lemming the most, #300, wasn't part of the collection.

Thx for looking!

**Please note that I paid the invoiced amount in full for my plates. I do not endorse nor promote this website/etailer other than I am passing on the info of where I got them to those who may wish to know. I have no affiliation with any company and received no compensation for promotion of these products, nor am I promoting them...just letting fellow bloggers where they may be obtained should they be interested!

5 comments:

  1. I love the stamping you did with this mani. To die for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this color is GORGEOUS! i love what you did with the stamping and final design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, aren't her plates wonderful? I'm afraid I'll have to order some more of them. Great mani!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Anna Sui is gorgeous; love how you've used it here!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!