Sunday, February 6, 2011

A Non-Traditional Valentine Mani

I've been wearing pink and red polish for the last few days, but wanted to keep with the Valentine's Day theme mani's, well, until next Monday anyway and this purple I picked yesterday while out polish shopping was calling my name!




I thought how can I work this purple polish into a Valentine's Day mani and got looking at my plates and I thought...mmmm, roses, how appropriate for Valentine's Day (well, that was before I was married 17 years...) but work with me...so I came up with this....


Two coats of Misa Jasmine, stamped with Sally Hansen Royal Purple Chrome, using IP T48.





Then on my right hand, I decided to do something a little different, so stamped using Konad special polish in Violet Pearl, using IP T2, BM02, BM09, fauxnad C and G.




And here's Misa Jasmine alone-very similar to Zoya Perrie I think! Had I realized it at the time, I may not have bought it....


Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Drool at that Misa Jasmine

    i love both Mani's!,,,but the first one is so cute!

    /Hugs

    http://spellbindingnails.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!