Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

This is the Valentine's Day mani that I'm wearing today.



OPI Bride's Bouquet topped with China Glaze White Cap; thumb is Wet n Wild Rockin in Rubies...it appears to have the same glass fleck like White Cap which is why I picked it!



Stamped with Konad red special polish and Beautiful Scratchers white using IP's A24, HB03, fauxnad F and fauxnad m04.



I intially had used Konad white special polish but it didn't pop bright enough and I remembered that I had Scratchers polish in white and got the results I was looking for.







Here's polishes before stamping. White Cap is gorgeous for layering.


I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day whether its with your significant other or just hanging out with friends!

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. So pretty as always. :) Happy Valentine's Day, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute I love it. Happy V-day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got some crazy talent girl!i always love checking your blog out!.xxx

    /hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!