Sunday, December 19, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree...

Yep, another Christmas mani...my Christmas tree manicure.



And what do you hope to find under a Christmas tree on Christmas morning... presents! So I added a couple....



Three coats of OPI Alpine Snow matte, topped with OPI Happy Anniverary for a little sparkle action. Stamped using fauxand IP T45 and HB 36, using Konad green and black special polishes. Oh, and a few coloured rhinestones to bling it up!



This pix was taken this morning in my back yard...that IS snow in the background...so it looks like we are going to have a White Christmas this year...the first in quite a few years!

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!